QuickBooks error code 15241 is a common error that appears when users open QuickBooks Payroll. This type of error can also be observed when you install software updates. An error code is displayed with an error message stating:
"Error 15241: Payroll update did not complete successfully."
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error
Steps to follow by Windows XP Users to fix error code 15241
1. First, close the QuickBooks application.
2. Go to the My Computer icon and select Manage to open the Computer Management screen
3. Click the Services and Applications -----> Services.
4. Go and Double clickIntuit QuickBooks FCS service.
5. In the General tab, go to Startup and choose Manual.
6. Click Ok to open QuickBooks.
For Windows 8, 7, Vista, or 10 Users
1. Close QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Start with My Computer and select Manage.
3. In the left pane, click on Services and Applications.
4. In the right pane, double-click on Services.
5. Double-click on Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
6. On the General tab, select the Startup type drop-down arrow and choose Manual and Apply
8. Choose Start and click OK.
9. Now, Open QuickBooks Desktop.
10. Download the QuickBooks Desktop product updates to payroll tax tables.