Printer not printing is a common issue for HP printer users. There can be different reasons for the same like faulty drivers and configuration to connectivity issues. If you're having trouble finding a decent or quick solution, you can try these steps to solve your issue. They may be able to assist you in resolving your issue.
1. Carry out some basic troubleshooting.
2. Update your printer's driver
3. Make your printer your default printer.
4. All print jobs should be canceled.
5. Check the status of your printer.